I have been writing grants since 2000. Below is a list of the grants which I researched, wrote, and administered. If you are interested in hiring me as a grant writer please use the contact page to discuss your needs.
- Rasmuson Foundation – $1.176 million toward construction of a swimming pool.
- REI Great Places Grant – $18,500 toward construction of the new Hungry Point Trail.
- Alaska Department of Education – $3.5 million in reimbursement for swimming pool bonds.
- Land & Water Conservation Fund – $370,392 for reconstruction of baseball fields.
- Alaska Legislative Grant – two separate $60,000 grants for new playgrounds.
- Watchable Wildlife – $26,000 grant for a whale watching gazebo.
- SEAtrails – $26,750 for trail construction and an $13,000 grant for interpretive and directional signs.