School starts back up tomorrow after our three week winter break. So on Saturday I set out to try and have a really great day knowing Sunday would have a lot of things going on that I had to do instead of wanted to do. Sunday wasn’t all bad though…
- Slept in
- Watered my plants and did some repotting and pruning
- Went on a walk and did some beach combing and came back with two handfulls of treasures
- Ate pancakes, sausages and muffins that Pepper cooked.
- Got cash! (See: India demonetization.)
- Picked up totes (actually Indian milk crates) to use to sort Lego. (For a future project.) Spent more than an hour with the boys scrubbing them clean. Then went about filling them with Lego.
- Worked on a video from our summer travels.
- Went to a friend’s for dinner and drinks and to catch up on their travel during the break.
- Woke earlier
- Went on a walk and beach combed again. Saw one dead sea turtle. This time brought home two small grocery bags of treasures including a dolphin skull. Yes, a dolphin skull. (Perhaps a porpoise?) I’m sure that it will excite our biology teacher as much as it did me!
- Cooked potatoes, bacon and eggs for brunch.
- The family got haircuts.
- Went to Amadora for ice cream.
- Wrote up a project on Instructables and entered it in an appropriate contest.