Last weekend i finally finished up a little project. I cut two pages from a children’s book purchased from the Salvation Army. Then i cut a piece of plexiglass to fit behind an old silk screen frame. I used clear contact paper to attach the pages to the plexiglass and then used a strong glue to attach the plexiglass to the frame. I then stole a hanger from another picture frame and suddenly had a new piece of art fot the “orange bathroom”. We have quite a few more books that need to be converted to some sort of art. Like my carroms board table project, i’ll be sure to share new creations.
- Posted in: Projects